As a mom, I love doing fun activities with the kids that get them moving but also require for them to use their minds. I love backyard scavenger hunts, neighborhood scavenger hunts, and Christmas lights’ scavenger hunts. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, a Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt was just the thing to kickoff the season of love.
I downloaded the free Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt from Kasey Trenum here.
The kids stayed in their room while I hid the clues, and they had a blast running around the house to find each of the hearts.
As a prize at the end, the kids found Valentine’s cookies that they decorated. I bought them from Target. You can head here to see if they have any Valentine’s cookies in your area. (They were $8).
I may do additional Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunts before the season is over. Here are some additional free activities I found for kids for Valentine’s Day when I scoured the Internet.
- God’s Love Glows – Valentine’s Activity and Lesson with downloadable by Egglo Entertainment
- 14 Printable Bible Verse Cards for Kids on Valentine’s Day by Live Well Play Together
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Clues (Printable) by Mom on the Side
Enjoy this video of my kids finding all of the clues:
What activities do you have planned for your kids this Valentine’s Day?
Comment below or connect with me: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
Leave your email so that I can send more budget friendly theme activities straight to your inbox.
Check out some other pieces on budget friendly ways to family time:
- Momcamp: Afternoon and Weekend Activities – Back to School Edition
- 30 Cheap At-Home Summer Activities
- 15 Budget-Friendly Family Activities
- 20 Budget-Friendly Spring Activities
If you like what you read here today, please feel free to share with friends and family:
Good Idea 🙂