As a self-proclaimed Christmas fanatic, the celebration of Jesus’ birth has always been a big deal in my home. I am currently beginning to deck my halls, and I want everyone to know that decking the halls does not have to break the bank.
Many of the items I now use for Christmas decor around my home, I have purchased bit by bit over time. I enjoy shopping at the Dollar Tree, Five Below, the Target Dollar Spot, and all after Christmas sales everywhere.
Since I do not believe that Jesus’ birthday celebration should break the bank, I am currently sharing how I decorate on a budget. Again, realize that I have gathered these items over time. I bought the stockings one year, the lights another year, and the wooden letters a third year. It’s my way of truly enjoying the season.
Without further ado, here are my Christmas stairwell decorations this holiday season:
- Stocking $1 each from the Dollar Tree. ($2 Walmart Christmas stockings linked here)
- Wooden ornament letters $1 each Target Dollar Spot – Head there now now now. (Similar Etsy versions linked here)
- Lights – $1-$2 end of the season Christmas sale (Target version currently $5)
- Ornaments – $1 for 7 from the Dollar Tree. I bought 3 sets – one gold, one red, and one green. (Walmart Version $5 for 26)
- Garland ties – $3 for 10 ties
Stay tuned for my other budget friends Christmas decor ideas I have throughout the season.
What are some Christmas stairs’ decor ideas you have that do not break the bank?
Leave your email so that I can send more budget friendly Christmas tips straight to your inbox.
Check out some other pieces on cheap ways to enjoy Christmas:
- Cheap Christmas Kids’ Activity – Hot Cocoa
- FREE Christmas Kids’ Activity – DIY Christmas ornament
- FREE Christmas Activity – Christmas Scavenger Hunt
If you like what you read here today, please feel free to share with friends and family: